My Journey to Becoming a Data Analyst

Hello! My name is Vidubha Sankha.

I am currently on my journey to becoming a data analyst. I am passionate about working with data and turning information into meaningful insights that help in decision-making.

I chose data analytics because I enjoy working with numbers, patterns, and problem-solving. I find it interesting how data can tell a story and help businesses make better decisions.
This field also has strong career opportunities and is growing rapidly.

I am currently learning the following tools and technologies:
  • Python for data analysis and visualization
  • SQL for database management and queries
  • Excel for data cleaning and reporting
  • Power BI for interactive dashboards.
These skills are helping me understand how to work with real-world data.

My short-term goal is to become a junior data analyst.
My long-term goal is to grow into a senior data analyst or data scientist, where I can work on large datasets and help businesses make data-driven decisions.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction to Data Analysis